Sunday, September 5, 2010

#15: exclusive lingo

"Ooo-kay, friend, I SEE you wearing that V-Neck and Chacos. You are rockin' that, girl. Hey, what are you doing now? Want to head over to Chic and grab lunch before Extra-Jesus? Yeah, seriously, the Caf line is ridiculous! When will all the freshies get a life and stop eating on campus every meal? Ah, snap, can you swipe for me? I totally left my Vera Bradley wallet with everything of importance in my life strapped to it back at FC. I will totally make it up to you, no worries. Maybe I'll take you out to the Sizz, Sunday afternoon. Just joshin' you, who eats at The Sizz!?

Ooo-kay awesome ID card picture! I see you looking all cute for Early Registration. I am totes jel of you right now; you just don't even know. My ID card pic is the most embarrassing. Yeah, for real, de-tag that. By the way, what are you doing tonight? I am pretty sure all the friends are going over to Dino's for Karaoke at 7:00. You down? Yeah, get excited, it's going to be epic. Hey, we have some time to kill; maybe we should take our Chic up to the Bridge. Do you know what is the most fun? CDA's. Maybe we should do one of those after Dino's tonight. You bring your I-Home, and I'll bring my trumpet. Do you have much homework this weekend? Yeah, I have do to some exegeting, as well. I'm tellin' you, that class is some serious thornage in my flesh. Thankfully, I will never have to exegete again after this semester, Praise the Lamb. PTL, girl. PTL.

Hey, did you hear the one about the Calvinist, the Dispensationalist, and the Priest?...








**Today's SOL is dedicated to the most influential instigators and propagators of verbal trends on campus--Nate Wade, Allison Grigsby, and all of Tri Chi. Thanks for all you linguistically do for us, guys.

1 comment: